A mind that is stretched to a new idea never returns to its original dimension. [Oliver Wendell Holmes]

Monday, August 27, 2012

"Polar Wives" Can Be Yours


This is the book I mentioned in my blog,
"How Far to the South Pole?"

I would like to give it away to one of my readers--to thank you for reading my wild assortment of posts.

 All you have to do is email me (mgieszel@surewest.net) with the 
answer to my question:
"Why am I especially interested in the recent news about the ship, Terra Nova?"

Anyone who responds correctly will have your name put in a hat (or maybe a paper bag).  Get your response to me by at least Friday.  On Saturday morning I will have a non-interested party (my husband?) pull out one name, and I'll send you the book through the mail.  Please include your postal address in case Saturday is your lucky day!

1 comment: